little miss stubborn

Mar 3, 2009

personal, Uncategorized

the most she would give me

zoe is my muse. she is my sunshine, my light, my delight, and also my greatest frustration. she is the most beautiful thing i’ve ever laid my eyes upon.
people ask me how i feel about photographing my own kids after taking photos of other people’s children for my work.  the answer is that i could take photos of them everyday for the rest of my life and never ever tire of it… zoe on the other hand is completely over it. bribery no longer works. threats don’t either. so i’ve been trying not to torture her with camera too often for a bit, but today she looked just so darn cute, and her expressions as she was explaining very important things to me this morning before school created a NEED to grab my camera and capture her yumminess.
Alas, she was pissed and whining and wasn’t having any of it. This is the best photo i got… you should see the others of her utterly miserable and unhappy face. you would LOL.
xo,
jen

1. abby

March 11th, 2009 at 10:21 am

Hey Jen!
    Love this photo, just so good.
    I wanted to tell you how much I love your photos that are in Grasshopper, they look great 🙂
    I look forward to following you here in this space…
    Happy Wednesday!

2. bradi

March 11th, 2009 at 10:42 am

I love this shot of Zoe (at least her bottom half). Haven’t seen you in so long but I’m always watching your beautiful craft grow!

3. bearto

March 14th, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Love the photo. Loving the new blog too…

4. Tracey

March 23rd, 2009 at 12:24 am

Well, you just about summed up my experience with my daughter. Good to know that I am not alone. Absolutely love looking at your photos. You are an inspiration. Thank you!

5. Genevieve

March 27th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

Love your work.

Don’t worry, some day your little one will be grabbing the camera and tipping it towards herself and shouting ,”ME! ME! Take a few hundred shots of ME!” (Tweens do this)

6. kt24Sophie

December 26th, 2009 at 9:02 pm

Some corporations can propose their custom dissertation and dissertation subject about this good topic for all students’ demands. Thus, don’t waste your time, see the thesis writing, buy your dissertation and be satisfied.